SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
Hey you! Thank you for exploring your options to join WeSquare, and to strengthen us as a Senior JAVA Developer!
As a Senior JAVA Developer, you will join our thriving team of curious, fast-paced and focused people. You are comfortable working independently, iterating quickly, building products from scratch and taking ownership for whatever you build. You will also collaborate with teammates and colleagues across the business to influence new tech solutions and contribute to our future vision.
Important aspects of the job include:
- Take initiative to address the larger technical needs of the product
- Focus on moving the business forward, be pragmatic about technology choices
- Always keep the customer at the center of everything you do
- Always take an interest in the business, instead of any given technical problems
- Lead initiatives for improvement of development processes and business opportunities for your teams product and the company as a whole
- Identify, foster, and proactively help colleagues to grow professionally, taking a significant role in onboarding new team members
- Represent WeSquare values both in the company and in the external community
- Advocate a collaborative working environment – make your ideas our ideas
- Lead, manage and resolve technical or design discussions or conflicts
REQUIRED SKILLS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a driven Senior JAVA Developer who enjoys solving problems, who initiates solutions and discussions, and who believes that any challenge can be scaled with the right mindset and tools.
We have found that people who match the following requirements are the ones who fit us best:
- Having 4+ years of commercial server-side development experience.
- Worked with enterprise class or large-scale web-based, multi-tenant applications.
- Familiar with OOAD and having experience in Java/JEE programming.
- Experienced in data-driven, multithreaded, and distributed web application development.
- Web Services: SOAP (JAX-WS), REST (JAX-RS).
- Experienced with Java build tools (e.g. Maven, Gradle) and Git (git flow understanding).
- Test-driven development, SCRUM, Agile.
- Carrier Integration API experience is a heavy advantage.
- Fluent English (verbal/writing skills); Good Problem-solving abilities
- Backend: JavaEE 8, Java 11, WildFly 17, JAX-RS, JPA/Hibernate, Oracle RDBMS, RedShift, Gradle
- Environment: Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Route 53, Lambda etc.), Docker, Linux, Datadog.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
To thrive in today’s customer empowered environment, we believe that the ability to find simple yet effective solutions to pressing problems is what segregates great brands from mediocre and failed ones. In order to become truly successful, corporations need to create online impact by outsmarting the status quo, and deliver the best possible online experience and customer service when, where and how their customers want it. And in many cases, it requires a digital transformation or a clever software update.
However, in order to for us to help these corporations succeed and to provide them with the solutions and the tools they need, we need the best possible IT professionals available. Which is why we regard our talent as the most important and valuable resource, and choose to invest in our people, keeping them as happy and engaged as possible.
Therefore, working at WeSquare you can expect us to work hard for you, offering you optimal working conditions:
- A great place to work (nicely decorated, spacious and well equipped office)
- A permanent contract
- Excellent employee benefits (health insurance, personal development plan and 25 holiday days)
- An open and informal working culture
- An above average salary
- And last but not least, heaps of FUN!!