WORKING IN THE MIX WITH INDIAN AND DUTCH DEVELOPERS, WE DELIVER HIGH QUALITY SOFTWARE, WEB APPS AND DEVELOPERS FOR UPTO 65% LESS BUDGET!
In 2013 Wiebe and Walter decided to share their passion for software development and collaborating with Indian IT professionals starting a new IT company called WeSquare. Since then WeSquare has grown rapidly and steadily to a dynamic IT company that employs over 35 fte’s in the Netherlands and India, serving clients on all five major continents.
Nowadays, temporarily scaling-up your IT capacity or structurally lowering your IT costs, and developing or enhancing your Website or App,or maximizing your investment in Oracle B2C Service or Salesforce is a challenging and costly business. Experienced local freelance developers are scarce, and the competition to hire them intense driving up their salaries.
It makes it hard to find the right IT specialist and/or developer, at the right time, for as long as you need and the best possible price.
Developing economies like India have the opposite going on. An ever improving education sector is producing more IT talents than the number of jobs created by a still maturing economy. Whereas local competition keeps their salaries extremely competitive. In addition, power currencies like the USD and the Euro create extra purchasing power for us Western countries. And make it possible to hire the best and multiple IT specialists or developers for the same price you would pay to hire one locally.
At the same time, after 15 years we have learned that collaborating remotely with Indian Developers can be challenging…
Our mission is to:
- Offer you the best of two worlds: Dutch quality IT solutions for Indian prices!
- Help you save 30 to 40% of their development budget or IT costs developing your new web application, website or mobile app, or getting the best out of your Oracle B2C Service or Salesforce CRM application working in the most powerful and efficient mix of Indian Remote Developers and Dutch Senior Developers
- Help you create and assemble the most efficient IT team that to fits your needs the best, at a time when you need it:
- If you wish to handle the project and lead your IT team yourself? -> Go as lean as you possibly can simply hiring as many Indian Remote Developers as you need for rates between €15 to €35, easily saving 30 to 40% of your IT costs or development budget
- If you need some extra help managing the remote developers you like to hire? -> Hire one or more remote Dutch Senior Developers to assist you in the process
- Do you need to scale-up, or down? -> Add more Indian Remote Developers to your team or lower the number of remote devel;opers working for you
- Need extra or less assistance managing your remote developers? Add or detract as many Dutch Developers to your team as you please
- Do you prefer to have your IT partner handle the entire project? -> Just hand it over to our multi-disciplined development team. Working in the most powerful and efficient mix of Indian developers and experienced Dutch seniors we guarantee you high quality deliverables for the best possible project price
Based on the 15+ years of experience we have in what we do we are able to step in where others stop or fail, offering every client an innovative solution with a 100% quality guarantee on all deliverables.
PASSION FOR DEVELOPING SMART AND SUSTAINABLE IT SOLUTIONS
At WeSquare, we share the same passion. Which is to develop smart and sustainable IT solutions that have the biggest impact on business results of our clients with a the smallest impact on their budget. Focussing specifically on SMEs and improving their customer’s online experience and increasing conversion.
DUTCH QUALITY FOR INDIAN PRICES
Applying an efficient mix of low-cost Remote developers from our development team in India, and our experienced Dutch Seniors,testers, project managers and UI/UX designers in the Netherlands, we offer the best of both worlds: Dutch quality for Indian rates.
OUTSTAFFING OR OUTSOURCING
As for our collaboration, we like to be flexible and adopt the form that best suits you and/or the current situation you are in:
- If you are an experienced developer and you know how to supervise the developers you work with, and you have sufficient capacity? Then it will be our pleasure to help you to engage and collaborate directly with our remote developers in India, saving you no less than 65%(!) of your development budget.
- However, if you are less experienced and you can use some help collaborating with the Indian Remote Developers you like to hire? Then it will be our pleasure to hook you up with one of our Dutch senior and/or project managers to assist you, in which case you will still be able to save over 50% of your development budget.
- If you have no experience at all, or you are looking for an IT partner who services your needs from A to Z, then it will be our pleasure to assemble a complete project team for you. Consisting of one or more Indian Remote Developers and Dutch Senior Developers, project managers and/or UI and UX designers, and take care of everything for you. At which point you will still be able to save upto 40% of your development budget you need when you collaborate exclusively with Dutch (or other Western) IT professionals.
Employee Happiness Index
AVERAGE Employee Tenure
OUR SECRET SAUCE
1. EXPERIENCED AND DEDICATED IT PARTNER
2. WORKING IN THE MIX WITH DUTCH AND INDIAN DEVELOPERS TO KEEP COSTS LOW
Applying a perfectly balanced mix of experienced Dutch seniors and cost-efficient Indian remote developers in all our project teams, we ensure that:
- We keep costs as low as possible, easily saving around 30 to 40% of the budget you need in our Western world
- Nothing gets lost in translation and no requirements remain unanswered
3. WE INVEST HEAVILY IN OUR PEOPLE TO ENSURE HIGH QUALITY DELIVERABLES AND CONTINUITY
Happy employees not only yield better results, they also stay longer with their employer and generate a lower staff-turnover. They are a company’s true treasure. By investing in our people and treating everyone with equal respect we make sure our employees (and thus our customers) stay happy, and are motivated to perform at their best.
- As we have registered our company with the local Chamber of Commerce in India, we are able to offer every IT professional working for us an attractive and permanent employee contract. It helps us to build a long and lasting relationship with each professional and to avoid working with brokers who in many cases see an IT specialist as ‘just another project’.
- We invest in creating a great and safe working environment for each employee in which they can feel happy, safe and respected.
- We encourage our employees to grow as a person as well as a professional, and help them in any way we can to become the best version of themselves (guidance, trainings, courses, team outings, knowledge meetings, room to make mistakes, etc.)
- We keep our organizational structure as flat as possible
- By creating self-directing teams we encourage employees to be independent, and offer them a lot of freedom (autonomy) in their work.
4. WE OFFER A 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE ON THE END RESULT
- Guarantees on our outsourcing services:
- Based on the 15 years of experience we have in software development, we are able to step in where others stop or fail, and offer you a 100% outcome and quality guarantee on all our services.
- Whereas working with our IT experts in India enables us to guarantee you the best price possible.
- Guarantees on our outstaffing services:
- We know that collaborating with Indian developers can be challenging due to the cultural differences, the language and the physical distance. As we are software developers ourselves we learnt what it takes to succeed collaborating with Indian professionals. Which is why our Senior Developers provide you with the full support to succeed collaborating with your Indian developer(s) and to make it work. For free and to guarantee your success.
- Working in the Scrum we ensure that:
- We work as efficiently as possible
- You keep track of the progress every step of the way, and you will happy with the end result
5. WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE AND THOSE IN NEED OF HELP AROUND US
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives. For many of us, a large part of our days is spent at work. On average we work about 85.000 hours which comes down to one third of our life. Hence it is safe to say, our job can have a huge impact on our perceived quality of life. We therefore find it of great importance to create a situation at work that makes our employees truly happy and that gives them an authentic form of fulfilment. And to help those in need around us as much as we can.
Managing Director & Founder
Technical Director & Founder
Director WeSquare India
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
Top 9 reasons to start direct messaging your customers today
Offering a Instant or Direct Messaging service to your customers (such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, WeChat, LINE, SMS, Apple Business Chat, and many others) can provide many important benefits for your business these days. Here are the 9 most...
BENEFITS OF OUTSTAFFING DURING COVID – 19 PANDEMIC #2
The COVID- 19 pandemic has affected practically every industry. There is no industry that has not suffered organisational and financial challenges. Companies are looking for ways to solve these issues while making sure that the needs of their clients, consumers, and...
TOP-7 TRENDS FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Top-7 Trends for Software Development in 2023 Microservices architecture:Breaking down monolithic applications into smaller, independent services that can be developed, deployed, and scaled independently. Containerization:Packaging software in containers to ensure...
TOP-7 TECH TRENDS FOR 2023
Top-7 Tech Trends for 2023 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning:Advancements in these technologies are leading to new applications and automation of tasks Internet of Things (IoT):The increasing number of connected devices is creating new opportunities for...
BEST WISHES FROM WESQUARE!
MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOUPEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS! This year's giftEvery year we prefer to sponsor a charity event rather than buying each other Christmas presents. And this year we are very excited and feel honored to sponsor:THE LABELSOF JIM'S APPLESAUCEThis is...
9 REASONS TO ADOPT THE ORACLE SERVICE BUI TODAY
As part of Oracle's continuing investment into the development of Oracle B2C Service (Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow), in 2017 Oracle started the development of the Browser User Interface (BUI). An intuitive webapplication that is designed to offer more flexibility to...
10 PRACTICAL TIPS FOR EFFECTIVE CROSS-CULTURAL COMMUNICATION WITH INDIAN IT PROFESSIONALS
Hiring 1 or more remote developers or Outstaffing witnessed a spectacular 159% growth over the last 12 years. And is even expected to grow another 25-30% more due to the covid-19 spin-off. Despite this spectacular growth and the fact that cities like Bangalore, Pune,...
HOW DIRECT MESSENGER SERVICE ADDS UNIQUE VALUE BUILDING LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Daniel Newman principal analyst of Futurum Research and CEO of Broadsuite Media Group cannot state it better. Even now, in the midst of a global pandemic, there is one thing that still accounts for every organization. People still want to be treated well. Customers...
THE MOST USED MESSAGING APPS AND HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE
Everything is becoming more and more digital and mobile, everything has to be faster and faster. The latest developments in mobile and messaging apps are moving faster than ever, and there is more choice than ever before. With over 3 billion monthly mobile messaging...