Oracle Service Cloud Implementation & Enhancements
The story begins in Trieste, Italy, the Adriatic port town where coffee first entered Europe, and where in 1933, company founder Francesco Illy developed the modern espresso machine. The story is still being written today by the President and CEO of Illy whom goes by the name of Andrea, and represents the third generation of Illy family.
Rich and full-bodied, yet velvety smooth: distinctly Illy. Ask discerning coffee lovers what makes them passionate about Illy, and chances are, this is what they’ll say. You’ll hear it in 140 countries, where Illy’s singular, signature blend – a rich symphony of nine pure, sustainably grown Arabica beans from four continents – delights millions of coffee lovers at home, at fine hotels, restaurants and cafes, and at work, every day.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
We are proud that Illy has chosen WeSquare as their partner (in combination with Alfa Sistemi) to assist them in implementing Oracle Service Cloud in their customer contact center.
The aim of this project is to increase the customer satisfaction, to boost sales and simplify contact management by:
- Offering customers a multichannel support
- Providing easy access to all necessary information available
- Increase FTR
- Creating a knowledge base (FAQ’s)
- Creating an automatic reporting module that provides management with all the critical information to make the right decisions
- Improving analytics
- Integrating OSvC with JDEdwards and CTI
- Developing marketing campaigns