SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
Hey you! Thank you for exploring your options to join WeSquare and to strengthen us as our new Senior PHP Developer!
As a Senior PHP Developer, you will join our ambitious and dedicated development team in Hyderabad in which all team member share the same ambition and desire to develop their skills, and to grow as a person building and/or enhancing the most awesome and powerful webapplications for our clients.
The ideal candidate we are looking for believes any challenge can be solved with the right mindset and tools, enjoys solving problems, initiates and leads discussions and thinks in terms of solutions. He or she is both comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with teammates, likes to take ownership iterating quickly, and loves to build products from scratch applying the most adequate, recent and innovative techniques that are aligned with our future vision.
Important aspects of this role include:
- Addressing and fulfilling the ambition and technical needs of our clients
- Taking a genuine interest in the business
- Being proactive introducing sustainable solutions that address the larger technical requirements of the product
- Detecting possible problems and managing potential obstacles
- Being pragmatic about technological choices that need to be made
- Offering practical solutions that move the business forward
- Keeping the customer at the center of everything you do
- Detecting and being proactive introducing new opportunities for further improvement of the product, development process, team effort and the company performance
- Fostering your teammates and stimulating/supporting them to grow professionally
- Playing a significant role onboarding new team members
- Representing WeSquare values both internally and externally
- Advocating a collaborative and productive working environment in which you make your ideas our ideas
- Initiating and leading technical or design discussions
- Resolving possible conflicts that might emerge along the way
REQUIRED SKILLS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
We have found that people who match the following requirements are the ones who fit us best:
- Senior PHP Developer Experience level 4 to 9 years
- Proficiency in Symfony framework / Symphony framework or Laravel Framework
- Experience in APIs, Unix/Linux, and MVC Framework Architecture.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Design and develop features according to the requirements presented.
- Good understanding of Ajax, jQuery, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and databases into a single system.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At WeSquare we regard our employees as the most important and valuable resources. Therefore, working at WeSquare you can expect us to work hard for you, offering you:
- A permanent contract
- An above average salary
- A personal development plan that is tailored to your ambition and prctical needs
- A great place to work (nicely decorated, spacious and well equipped office)
- Excellent employee benefits (health insurance and 25 holiday days, etc.)
- An open and informal working culture
- And last but not least, a lot of fun!