SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
5 TO 8 YEARS EXPERIENCE LEVEL (HYDERABAD)
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
5 to 8 years Experience-level
Hey you! Thank you for exploring your options to join WeSquare and to strengthen us as our new Senior PHP Developer!
The ideal candidate we are looking for believes any challenge can be solved with the right mindset and tools, enjoys solving problems, initiates and leads discussions and thinks in terms of solutions. He or she is both comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with his team mates, likes to take ownership, loves to build products from scratch applying the most adequate and innovative techniques, and takes joy in shaping the future with us.
Important aspects of this role include:
- Addressing and fulfilling the ambition and technical needs of our clients taking a genuine interest in their business
- Being proactive introducing qualitative and sustainable solutions that address the larger technical requirements of the product
- Detecting and solving (potential) problems and tackling potential obstacles
- Being pragmatic about technological choices that need to be made
- Offering practical solutions that move the business forward
- Keeping the customer at the center of everything you do
- Being proactive introducing new opportunities for further improvement of the product, development process, team effort and the company performance
- Fostering your team mates and stimulating/supporting them to grow professionally
- Playing a significant role onboarding new team members
- Representing WeSquare values both internally and externally
- Advocating a collaborative and productive working environment in which you make your ideas our ideas
- Initiating and leading technical or design discussions
- Resolving possible conflicts that might emerge along the way
REQUIRED SKILLS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
We have found that people who match the following requirements are the ones who fit us best:
- Senior PHP Developer Experience level 5 to 8 years
- Proficiency in Symfony framework / Symphony framework or Laravel Framework
- Experience in APIs, Unix/Linux, and MVC Framework Architecture.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git.
- Design and develop features according to the requirements presented.
- Good understanding of Ajax, jQuery, MySQL, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Ability to combine data from multiple sources and databases into a single system.
- Excellent communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At WeSquare we regard our employees as the most important and valuable resources. Therefore, working at WeSquare you can expect us to work hard for you, offering you:
- A unique opportunity to work for an International company, servicing international clients
- A great place to work (nicely decorated, spacious and well equipped office)
- An attractive and permanent contract with excellent employee benefits (health insurance, personal development plan and 25 holiday days)
- Awesome employees and an open and informal working culture
- An above average salary
- And… heaps of fun!