FULL STACK DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
FULL STACK DEVELOPER (HYDERABAD)
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Hey you! Thank you for exploring your options to join our rapidly growing and ambitious team of developers in Hyderabad as a Full Stack Developer!
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be working in a thriving team of curious, fast-paced and dedicated people. Building products from scratch and taking ownership for whatever you build, you feel perfectly comfortable working independently, iterating quickly. Next to the products you build, you will also be collaborating with other team mates across the business to enhance working processes, introduce new tech solutions and bring relevant innovations to the floor that are aligned with our vision and future ambitions.
The person we are looking for to fulfil this role enjoys solving problems, taking initiative and participating in discussions in the firm belief that any challenge can be conquered with the right mindset and tools.
Important aspects of your role include:
- Always focusing on moving the business forward
- Being pragmatic about technological choices that need to be made
- Taking initiative to address the larger or future technical requirements
- Keeping the customer and his current practical needs and future goals at the center of everything you do
- Applying a holistic view, and taking a genuine interest to strengthen the business (model), instead of just solving technical problems
- Taking initiative to enhance and optimize internal development processes, signaling business opportunities for both your team as well as the company as a whole
- Fostering and proactively helping colleagues to grow professionally, taking a significant role in onboarding new team members
- Representing WeSquare values both in- and externally
- Advocating a collaborative working environment – making your ideas our ideas
- Leading and managing technical or designer discussions, and resolving (potential) conflicts
REQUIRED SKILLS AND WORKING EXPERIENCE
We learned that a Full Stack Developer matching with the following requirements is the one who will fit us best:
- Good command over PHP Framework like Laravel or Symfony
- Good knowledge on any frontend technology like Angular or React or Vue is considered a bonus but not a prerequisite
- Experience with designing, developing, testing, managing and supporting high performance, scalable, innovative web-based applications
- Creative with coding and able to apply different approaches, tactics and techniques to solve practical problems and challenges
- Should be good with loops and array in PHP
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Should be good at gathering, analyzing and understanding client requirements and translating them into codes
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as this role requires you to interact heavily with customers.
- Immediate Joiners preferred
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
As we regard our people as the most important and valuable resource, we choose to invest in our people and to keep them as happy and engaged as possible. Therefore, working at WeSquare you can expect us to work hard for you, offering you optimal working conditions which include:
- A great place to work (nicely decorated, spacious and well equipped office)
- A permanent contract
- Excellent employee benefits (health insurance, personal development plan and 25 holiday days)
- An open and informal working culture
- An above average salary
- Flexible mindset on working from home
- And last but not least, lots of team outings and heaps of FUN!!