Websites, Webshops and Mobile Apps & Internet of Things.
InPRC ™ works as a logical tool in all kinds of facility processes. During the development of InPRC ™, the focus has been on cleaning services and related services, such as DKS and Quality Management (assessment of services provided). However, the unique design of InPRC ™ provides a multitude of applications, which inspires Clients and Contractors time and again to new uses. InPRC ™ combines fool-proof technology with intuitive and powerful software to create a collaboration platform for facility services.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
Every day there a more than 100 cleaners that clean the public toilets on the train stations in The Netherlands. This process takes a lot of time, maybe a bit too much. But what if we can make this process more efficient? In this way the cleaners are able to do other important tasks at the train stations.
To increase the efficiency of this process we need to know how often the toilets are being used, how the experience of the visitors is, when the toilets are cleaned and how long it takes to clean the area. In order to get this information WeSquare developed the following implementations:
• Webserver with a webservice and connected database
• Mobile application for the cleaners & managers (NFC)
• Feedback device for the visitors (LoRa)
• Motion monitor (LoRa)
But how does it work?
When the visitor enters the room, the sensor that is located at the door is sending a signal to the database. When the visitor is done and leaves the toilet he can leave his/her feedback at the device by clicking on the green, yellow or red smiley or by scanning the QR code.
InPRC wants the feedback to be at a certain level, when the visitors click the red button to often they know that they have to improve the area.
All of the cleaners have a phone with the inPRC application installed. In the toilet area there are 3 NFC tags installed. When they start the shift they have to scan the first tag, when they actually start cleaning the second tag. In this menu there is an option to send feedback to the database how they find the area. Is it clean or not? Is something broken or may the toiled be constipated? All examples of things that might appear.
When the area is cleaned the third tag needs to be scanned that ends the shift. At this point the managers can check in the database if everything is all right and how fast the cleaning process is.
Gathered data & solutions
• Insight into the number of toilet visits.
• Each location has its own visitor distribution during the day.
• Cleaning moments can be optimized regarding toilet use locally (# and time).
• Number of agreed cleaning moments can be monitored as well as the quality of cleaning.
• Estimated cleaning costs can be checked as regards cleaning duration.
• In further expanding the system much more data will become available.
• Application of datamining algoritms.
• Developing and testing cleaning scenario’s to:
– optimize cleaning moments, enhancing customer satisfaction;
– optimize cleaning moments reducing costs, conditional on acceptable quality levels.
• Ultimately prediction of optimal cleaning moments.
slq server db