ORACLE B2C SERVICE CLOUD DEVELOPMENT & CX SERVICES
Your best possible technical partner to implement, integrate, customize, optimize and manage your Oracle B2C Service application for 30 to 40% less budget.
OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
With over 15 years of experience managing the most complex and challenging Oracle B2C Service systems, we are your best possible technical partner to maximize your investment in Oracle B2C Service.
ONE STOP SHOP SERVICE
Apart from a successful implementation and integration of your CRM application, our Oracle B2C Service developers can help you with data migration, and the custimization and optimization of your system, and provide you with valuable tips & tricks on how to get the best out of your Oracle B2C Service.
BEST VALUE FOR MONEY
Applying an perfectly balanced and highly efficient mix of our Indian and Dutch developers in our project teams we ensure you get high quality within a short time frame and the best possible price.
IMPLEMENTING AND IMPROVING ORACLE B2C SERVICE IN THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE MANNER IS WHAT WE DO BEST
Oracle B2C Service combines Online, Social and Contact Center experiences for a unified, cross-channel service solution in the Cloud. It enables organizations to offer customers the ultimate online service experience and to build trust, strengthen relationships, increase adoption and enhance sales, while reducing costs and effort.
As an Oracle Gold Partner, Certified Specialist and Oracle Reseller partner (EMEA), we are a specialist in implementing Oracle B2C Service, and your best possible technical partner to integrate, customize, enhance and manage your CRM application. Our specialty is to design and develop an integrated end-to-end solution that is tailored to your specific business needs, and designed to deliver the best possible service experience (CX) for all your customers.
- We have over 15 years of experience in implementing, integrating, optimizing and managing the most complex Oracle B2C Service systems around the world
- Applying an efficient mix of Indian and Dutch Oracle B2C Service developers in our project teams, we help you to save at least 30 to 40% budget in the process
- Providing every Indian Oracle B2C Service developer with a permanent contract and a great place to work we create a solid basis for a long-term collaboration
- To get the best out of your Oracle B2C Service CRM application and to enhance in- and external processes, we developed several addons like Messenger Integration, Forward & Track, Enhanced Dashboards and Average Handling Time.
WITH OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND OUR EFFICIENT PROJECT TEAMS WITH INDIAN AND DUTCH DEVELOPERS, WE GET THE VERY BEST OUT OF EVERY ORACLE B2C SERVICE APPLICATION FOR 30 TO 40% LESS BUDGET.
At WeSquare we make sure you always have the Right Oracle B2C Service experts at the table who genuinely takes joy in finding the most effective solution and cost-effective approach to get the best out of your Oracle B2C Service solution.
- The most effective project approach and the best possible price
- High quality deliverables
- A short lead time for each project
With over 15 years of experience, we always find a way to set-up a collaboration form and style that suits your situation best and is most efficient for you:
If you prefer to carry out the project by yourself and an efficient mix of your own developers and one or more Indian developers from our IT team in India and/or Dutch developers from our team in the Netherlands, then you are best off selecting our Outstaffing Service. Making use of our Outstaffing Service you hire as many additional developers as you need (Indian and/or Dutch), for as long as you need, while you stay in the lead and keep full control.
However, if you rather collaborate with an IT partner who takes care of everything without you having to worry about anything, then you are best off making use of our Outsourcing Service. Making use of our Outsourcing Service, the only thing you need to do is to share all your practical needs and requirements with our Oracle Service Cloud team after which they will perform all tasks for you. Whereas applying a smart and highly efficient mix of cost-efficient Indian developers and experienced Dutch senior developers in the project team ensure you the most qualitative solutions and the best possible project price.
IMPLEMENTATION & INTEGRATION
The implementation and integration of your Oracle B2C Service solution can be time and therefore cost consuming, and sometimes even frustrating. At WeSquare we help you to design and develop an integrated end-to-end solution that is tailored to your specific business needs and designed to deliver the optimal service experience to every client. We are proud to uphold an impressive track record in this regard, and always find a way to create the most complete (360 degrees) client-view and the most cost-effective approach.
CUSTOMIZATION & ENHANCEMENT
With over 15 years of experience in managing, customizing and enhancing the most complex Oracle B2C Service systems, we have grown experts in getting the best out every Oracle system we work on, developing any add-in and integration you need. Many of which can be licensed off-the-shelf which enables you to save both time and budget maximizing your investment in your Oracle B2C Service CRM application.
Examples of Add-ins and integrations that we have built:
- Forward & Track
- Messenger Integration
- Time Tracker (Average Handling Time)
- Enhanced dashboards
- Contact duplication Add-in
- De-duplication Add-in
- Create outbound incident
- MS Outlook Add-in
- Download Multiple attachments
- CTI System Integration Add-in (SWYX)
If you suffer from staffing constraints that make it challenging to keep up with day-to-day administration of your Oracle Service Cloud implementation, or you are just looking for a little extra help modifying procedures, processes and codes in your Oracle Customer Portal pages, our OSvC Managed Services is just the solution for you!
It grants you full access to our Certified Oracle Service Cloud Support Team, and the most experienced Oracle Service Cloud developers and experts who will do everything within their power to help you get the best out of your system. And to make sure your system is always optimized, high performing and available in every situation.
They can provide you with 24/7 proactive incident handling and can assist you with everything ranging from simple administration tasks, to consulting and training, and managing complex configurations and customizations.
Years of experience
Completed Oracle B2C Service Projects
SOME EXAMPLES OF THE ADD-INS WE DEVELOPED:
MESSENGER INTEGRATION (Customer Experience Optimization)
MESSENGER INTEGRATION ADD-IN
Messenger Integration add-in enables you to integrate every messenger service platform you can think of within your c CRM.
This Oracle B2C Service add-in provides you with everything you need to start messaging customers wherever they are, handling all customer service requests directly and creating a more modern and intimate customer experience (CX). It improves the accessibility of your service desk, helps to complete your customer service solution and enables you to optimize the customer experience.
- Handle every messenger app in a single chat interface, like any other chat in Oracle B2C Service
- Make answering easy with integrated standard answers in Oracle B2C Service
- Handle chats in multiple languages
- Create and configure your own customized bot for Facebook Messenger, Telegram and Line
- Set your own auto responses when and whenever you want, for example outside office hours
- Select answers from your knowledge base and integrate them in your chats
- View all chat history prior to the chat in the same window
- Transfer a chat to a colleague or conference a chat with multiple agents
- Get excellent reporting and extensive analytics with detailed information about all your chats
- Create your own customised application with our API
- Send a link to your clients where you can video call real-time over WebRTC
SUPPORTED MESSENGER APPS
- Facebook Messenger
- Apple Business Chat
- Gallery (photos)
Click here for more information about this Oracle B2C Service add-in
- Json Webservices
- OSvC (Rightnow)
- OSC API
AVERAGE HANDLING TIME (Performance Optimization)
AVERAGE HANDLING TIME
Enhance the efficiency of your service desk: Reveal how long it is taking service agents to resolve each call, live chat session, or email, and enhance the efficiency of your service desk by reducing the amount of time needed to resolve each service request.
According to Forrester, 66% of adults believe that the most important thing a company can do is value their time. Monitoring how well your customer service team is meeting this demand, requires a metric that you can use to monitor your success. The Average Handling Time (AHT) is a popular metric that can help. It’s used by many contact centers as a data point and KPI to measure and to reveal how long it is taking service agents to resolve each call, live chat session, or email, and provides unique insight into the performance of the service team as a whole and every single (external) service agent in it. Enhancing your grip on the Average Handling Time enables you to reduce the amount of time needed to resolve (specific) service requests while increasing the customer satisfaction and not breaking the bank.
- Lower the number of calls, live chats, and emails in your queue
- Differentiate between the quality and quantity of time spent with a customer
Click here for more information about this Oracle Service Cloud add-in
- .Net /C#
- Json Webservices
- OSC (Rightnow)
- OSC API
FORWARD & TRACK ADD-IN OR CP (Incident Management)
FORWARD & TRACK ADDIN OR CP
Forward incident requests to external people and track progress
First line agents often come across questions or issues they do not know the answers to, but someone without access to Oracle B2C Service does…
How to effectively inform an external person, exchange messages, manage relevant information and solve the incident without leaving the Oracle B2C Service workspace? WeSquare has developed the Forward & Track add-in that enables agents to forward incidents and to communicate with external people that have no access to Oracle B2C Service, and to logg and track the progress on the follow-up in their Oracle B2C Service.
• Involve external people in the incidents that have no access to Oracle B2C Service in the incident management, without acquiring additional Oracle B2C Service licenses for them
• Forward information on these incidents to an e-mail address
• Track the progress on these incidents within your Oracle B2C Service application
• Display and logg external replies and attachments in the incident thread in your Oracle B2C Service application
• Make use of the reminder service solving these incidents
• Logg all activities
• Maintain mail templates in Oracle B2C Service
Click here for more information about this Oracle B2C Service add-in.
- .Net /C#
- Json Webservices
- OSC (Rightnow)
- OSC API
ENHANCED DASHBOARDS (Performance Optimization)
Make better decisions by eliminating the unknown
Taking control of your performance and becoming stronger, better, and more competitive every day requires actual and state-of-the-art insights; How many cases come in? What are they about? How many cases did we solve? What time was needed? Are there cases are unsolved? How satisfied are our clients with the solution offered? How did each agent perform in this process? The enhanced dashboards add-in enables you to design customized dashboards that deliver state-of-the-art insights, and to make better decisions by eliminating the unknown:
- Bring your data from your Oracle B2C Service application environment and other tools, together in one or multiple stunning dashboards
- Merge your data to unlock valuable insights and spot trends
- Design completely customized dashboards
- Capture insights from your KPI’s and metrics in a way that makes sense for your business
- Gain a better understanding of your business results
- Monitor the performance of your service department and every agent
- Manage business results actively and effectively
- Compatible with all major browsers, Android and iOS
- Near real-time date
- Talks to Oracle B2C Service, but can also interact with API’s and ODBC links
- No additional Oracle B2C Service licenses required
- Create multiple state-of-the-art dashboards
- Possibility to display the dashboard on the open internet
Click here for more information about this Oracle B2C Service add-in
- OSC (Rightnow)
- OSC API
ORACLE B2C SERVICE IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
In order to optimize the service Independer offers their (new) customers, and the customer experience, we helped Independer to implement Oracle B2C Service at their energy platform customer contact center.
WHY CHOOSE WESQUARE AS YOUR ORACLE B2C SERVICE PARTNER?
The main reasons for selecting WeSquare as your trusted IT partner to implement, integrate or customize your Oracle B2C Service solution:
- As our certified experts have over 15 years of experience managing the most challenging Oracle B2C Service systems, they are able to step in where others stop or fail and to service 99% of all the requests they get from our clients.
- In addition to providing you with our tips & tricks to get the best out of your Oracle B2C Service solution, our experts can also help you to implement an integrated end-to-end Oracle B2C Service solution that is tailored to your specific business needs and designed to achieve the optimal service level, and to build the integrations and or develop the add-ins you need to create the ultimate online service experience for your customers.
- Many of the add-ins we implement (such as ‘Messenger Integration‘, ‘Enhanced Dashboards‘, ‘Forward & Track‘ and ‘Average Handling Time‘) can be licensed ‘off-the-shelf’, enabling you to save both time and budget optimizing your Oracle B2C Service system.
WHAT IS ORACLE B2C SERVICE?
Oracle B2C Service is an enterprise-grade software solution that combines the power of contact center applications and customer service systems in one convenient platform. It offers a comprehensive set of tools that facilitate social, web, and contact center customer services in a single hub so that users no longer need to invest in multiple applications to manage their support efforts.
WHY ORACLE B2C SERVICE?
With this program at your disposal, you can have access to best-in-class features for web customer service, cross-channel contact center management, knowledge management, policy automation, and field service management. These allow you to do everything ranging from engaging customers and mobilizing agents to boosting office collaboration and improving overall customer experience. You may also use this platform to automate a number of repetitive back-office tasks so that you can address the concerns of your customers faster and deliver quality support through the preferred channels of your clients.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
In need of or planning to implement a CRM application, and hesitating to either go for Oracle B2C Service or Salesforce? In this blog we will review both and list the 5 key differences between these two leading CRM giants. But first, let's start off with some more...
DIRECT MESSAGING WITH ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD: WHAT'S NEW? Last week we described a blog about the 9 most important reasons for allowing your organization to benefit from Direct Messaging your customers with Oracle Service Cloud (Oracle B2C Service/ RightNow/ Oracle...
Offering a Instant or Direct Messaging service to your customers (such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Telegram, WeChat, LINE, SMS, Apple Business Chat, and many others) can provide many important benefits for your business these days. Here are the 9 most...
As part of Oracle's continuing investment into the development of Oracle B2C Service (Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow), in 2017 Oracle started the development of the Browser User Interface (BUI). An intuitive webapplication that is designed to offer more flexibility to...
HOW DIRECT MESSENGER SERVICE ADDS UNIQUE VALUE BUILDING LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Daniel Newman principal analyst of Futurum Research and CEO of Broadsuite Media Group cannot state it better. Even now, in the midst of a global pandemic, there is one thing that still accounts for every organization. People still want to be treated well. Customers...
Everything is becoming more and more digital and mobile, everything has to be faster and faster. The latest developments in mobile and messaging apps are moving faster than ever, and there is more choice than ever before. With over 3 billion monthly mobile messaging...
There have been many learning moments worldwide due to the pandemic and are still ongoing. We found out that human contact is even more important than we thought, we found out that working from home is more possible than previously thought, and we found out that CRM...
Nowadays, offering a customer journey that meets and exceeds the expectations of your visitors and recurring customers is key to expanding your business. In a world in which we expect instant and personal service both the live chat and the direct messaging...
The world is changing every day and this is becoming more and more visible. From working in an office to working from home, the rise of crypto currencies, from sobriety to nothing is too crazy and so is the world of customer CX. Customers both B2C and B2B expect more...