WORKING IN THE MIX WITH INDIAN AND DUTCH DEVELOPERS, WE DELIVER HIGH QUALITY SOFTWARE, WEB APPS AND DEVELOPERS FOR UPTO 65% LESS BUDGET.
In 2013 Wiebe and Walter decided to share their passion for software development and collaborating with Indian IT professionals starting a new IT company called WeSquare. Since then WeSquare has grown rapidly and steadily to a dynamic IT company that employs over 35 fte’s in the Netherlands and India, serving clients on all five major continents.
Nowadays, (temporarily) scaling-up your IT team, developing a new web application or maximizing your investment in Oracle B2C Service or Salesforce can be a challenging and costly business. Experienced local freelance developers are scarce, and the competition to hire them intense driving up their salaries.
Developing economies like India have the opposite going on. An ever improving education sector is producing more IT talents than the number of jobs created by a still maturing economy. Whereas local competition keeps their salaries extremely competitive. In addition, power currencies like the USD and the Euro create extra purchasing power for us Western countries. And make it possible to hire the best and multiple IT specialists or developers for the same price you would pay to hire one locally.
Hiring a remote developer from India offers the following benefits:
- Direct cost savings of 40 to 65%
- Full flexibility scaling up- and down
- No additional workplace required
- Zero recruitment costs
- No time required to onboard and/or train your new employee(s)
- Less risks of onboarding the wrong person: if you are not happy, we will find you someone else
- No risk of absence due to holiday or illness (as that is our risk!)
At the same time, after 15 years we have learned that collaborating remotely with Indian Developers can be quite challenging…
Our mission is to:
- Offer you the best of two worlds: Dutch quality IT solutions for Indian prices!
- Help you save 30 to 65% of their development budget or IT costs developing your new web application, or getting the best out of your Oracle B2C Service and Salesforce CRM application working with a perfectly balanced and efficient mix of our remote developers in India and our experienced developers in the Netherlands
- Help you to find and offer you the optimal and most efficient collaboration style that works for you:
- Do you wish to manage your IT team yourself? Go as lean as you possibly can simply hiring as many Indian Remote Developers as you need for rates between €17.50 to €35 easily saving 30 to even 65% of your IT costs or development budget. Including the full and free support form our experienced developers in the Netherlands to ensure success
- Need some extra help managing the remote developers? Add one or more remote Dutch Senior Developers to assist you in the process
- Prefer an IT partner who takes care of everything? Hand over your next requirement to our multi-disciplined development team. Whereas working in the mix with our remote developers from India and our experienced Dutch seniors not only offer you an attractive one-stop-shop, but also guarantee high quality deliverables for the best possible price
Based on the 15+ years of experience we have in what we do we are able to step in where others stop or fail, offering every client an innovative solution with a 100% quality guarantee on all deliverables.
OUTSTAFFING AND OUTSOURCING
As for the collaboration style, we like to be flexible and adopt the style that suits you and/or your current situation best:
- If you like to supervise the developers you work with yourself and you have sufficient capacity to do so? Then we help you to collaborate directly with the remote developers you hire, enabling you to save upto 65%(!) of your IT costs or development budget. Providing you with the full and freee support from our experienced developers in the Netherlands to ensure your success.
- However, if you can use some help collaborating with the Indian Remote Developers you hire, then we offer the opportunity to add one or more experienced developers from the Netherlands to assist you in the process. In which case you will still be able to save on average 50% of your development budget or IT costs.
- If you prefer an IT partner who takes care of everything, then it will be our pleasure to assign a complete project team for you. Consisting of a Dutch project manager, professional UI and UX designers and experienced developers combined with Indian Remote Developers whom will take care of everything for you from A to Z. At which point you will still be able to save upto 40% of your development budget compared to what you would neeed elsewhere.
Employee Happiness Index
AVERAGE Employee Tenure
OUR SECRET SAUCE
1. EXPERIENCED AND DEDICATED IT PARTNER
2. WORKING IN THE MIX WITH DUTCH AND INDIAN DEVELOPERS TO KEEP COSTS LOW
Applying a perfectly balanced mix of experienced Dutch seniors and cost-efficient Indian remote developers in all our project teams, we ensure that:
- We keep costs as low as possible, easily saving around 30 to 40% of the budget you need in our Western world
- Nothing gets lost in translation and no requirements remain unanswered
3. WE INVEST HEAVILY IN OUR PEOPLE TO ENSURE HIGH QUALITY DELIVERABLES AND CONTINUITY
Happy employees not only yield better results, they also stay longer with their employer and generate a lower staff-turnover. They are a company’s true treasure. By investing in our people and treating everyone with equal respect we make sure our employees (and thus our customers) stay happy, and are motivated to perform at their best.
- As we have registered our company with the local Chamber of Commerce in India, we are able to offer every IT professional working for us an attractive and permanent employee contract. It helps us to build a long and lasting relationship with each professional and to avoid working with brokers who in many cases see an IT specialist as ‘just another project’.
- We invest in creating a great and safe working environment for each employee in which they can feel happy, safe and respected.
- We encourage our employees to grow as a person as well as a professional, and help them in any way we can to become the best version of themselves (guidance, trainings, courses, team outings, knowledge meetings, room to make mistakes, etc.)
- We keep our organizational structure as flat as possible
- By creating self-directing teams we encourage employees to be independent, and offer them a lot of freedom (autonomy) in their work.
4. WE OFFER A 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE ON THE END RESULT
- Guarantees on our outsourcing services:
- Based on the 15 years of experience we have in software development, we are able to step in where others stop or fail, and offer you a 100% outcome and quality guarantee on all our services.
- Whereas working with our IT experts in India enables us to guarantee you the best price possible.
- Guarantees on our outstaffing services:
- We know that collaborating with Indian developers can be challenging due to the cultural differences, the language and the physical distance. As we are software developers ourselves we learnt what it takes to succeed collaborating with Indian professionals. Which is why our Senior Developers provide you with the full support to succeed collaborating with your Indian developer(s) and to make it work. For free and to guarantee your success.
- Working in the Scrum we ensure that:
- We work as efficiently as possible
- You keep track of the progress every step of the way, and you will happy with the end result
5. WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE AND THOSE IN NEED OF HELP AROUND US
How we spend our days is how we spend our lives. For many of us, a large part of our days is spent at work. On average we work about 85.000 hours which comes down to one third of our life. Hence it is safe to say, our job can have a huge impact on our perceived quality of life. We therefore find it of great importance to create a situation at work that makes our employees truly happy and that gives them an authentic form of fulfilment. And to help those in need around us as much as we can.
Managing Director & Founder
Technical Director & Founder
Director WeSquare India
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING YOUPEACE, JOY AND HAPPINESS! This year's giftEvery year we prefer to sponsor a charity event rather than buying each other Christmas presents. And this year we are very excited and feel honored to sponsor:THE LABELSOF JIM'S APPLESAUCEThis is...
As part of Oracle's continuing investment into the development of Oracle B2C Service (Oracle Service Cloud/RightNow), in 2017 Oracle started the development of the Browser User Interface (BUI). An intuitive webapplication that is designed to offer more flexibility to...
Hiring 1 or more remote developers or Outstaffing witnessed a spectacular 159% growth over the last 12 years. And is even expected to grow another 25-30% more due to the covid-19 spin-off. Despite this spectacular growth and the fact that cities like Bangalore, Pune,...
HOW DIRECT MESSENGER SERVICE ADDS UNIQUE VALUE BUILDING LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS
Daniel Newman principal analyst of Futurum Research and CEO of Broadsuite Media Group cannot state it better. Even now, in the midst of a global pandemic, there is one thing that still accounts for every organization. People still want to be treated well. Customers...
Everything is becoming more and more digital and mobile, everything has to be faster and faster. The latest developments in mobile and messaging apps are moving faster than ever, and there is more choice than ever before. With over 3 billion monthly mobile messaging...
There have been many learning moments worldwide due to the pandemic and are still ongoing. We found out that human contact is even more important than we thought, we found out that working from home is more possible than previously thought, and we found out that CRM...
Nowadays, offering a customer journey that meets and exceeds the expectations of your visitors and recurring customers is key to expanding your business. In a world in which we expect instant and personal service both the live chat and the direct messaging...
The world is changing every day and this is becoming more and more visible. From working in an office to working from home, the rise of crypto currencies, from sobriety to nothing is too crazy and so is the world of customer CX. Customers both B2C and B2B expect more...
The COVID- 19 pandemic has affected practically every industry. There is no industry that has not suffered organisational and financial challenges. Companies are looking for ways to solve these issues while making sure that the needs of their clients, consumers, and...