OUTSTAFFING/ STAFF AUGMENTATION SERVICES
With our Outstaffing/ Staff Augmentation Service you (temporarily) hire as many remote developers you need, for as long as you need from our IT team in India. Or, you build your own remote and low-cost development team.
SOLVE YOUR CAPACITY PROBLEM OR (STRUCTURALLY) REDUCE YOUR IT COSTS BY 30%; HIRE ONE OR MULTIPLE REMOTE DEVELOPERS FROM OUR TEAM IN INDIA
EUROPEAN QUALITY STANDARD
Each and every remote developer we offer is ready to design and develop innovative custom software solutions of the highest quality standards. They all enjoyed an extensive training program, are fully certified, speak fluent English, and have a broad technical and practical experience in working with companies abroad carrying out projects both at home as well as on site. Read more
100% MOTIVATED & READY TO GO
To motivate our specialists and to maximize their performance, all our IT specialists are offered an inspiring and fun place to work, and are all provided with everything they need to fulfill their tasks. Next to that we make sure they all enjoy an awesome benefit package that stimulates both personal and professional growth, and encourages them to stick around. Read more
BEST POSSIBLE PRICE
Every expert or developer we offer, we can deliver for an hourly rate of €15 to €30, which enables you to hire multiple IT professionals for the same price you pay for hiring one locally. Read more
DIRECT ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS AND EXPERIENCED CUSTOM SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS
If you are you currently experiencing the following challenges;
- At this moment I can really use some additional development capacity, but I don’t know for how long.
- These additional developers I need have got to be experts in their field though, as I don’t have the time nor the resources to train them
- It’s hard to hire local (freelance) developers, as they are hard to find and costly (>€65,- per hour)
- If I recruit myself, I spend too much time on hiring instead of development
- If I use a recruitment agency, they will charge me large and upfront recruitment fees
- If I outsource the project, I lack control of how it is done and I lose too much margin
Then we have just the perfect solution for you!
By making use of our outstaffing service, you (temporarily) scale-up the capacity of your IT department in a fast and cost-efficient manner. Whenever you want, and for as long as you need. Either by hiring one or multiple remote developer(s) you need from our IT team in India, or by having us help you build your own remote development team in India. The only thing you need to do is to decide on how many remote developers you need, when you need them and for how long.
As we have over 15 years of experience in outstaffing and working remotely with Indian IT professionals, and we have our own office in Hyderabad (India), WeSquare is just the perfect outstaffing partner for you.
The remote developers we offer are all well trained and experts in their field so they can deliver instantly, while they only cost about onethird of what you would normally pay to hire a local freelance developer.
The added-value we bring to the table is that we have our own office in Hyderabad. Which means we can search, screen, hire, facilitate and supervise your remote developers locally and offer them a great place to work including everything they need to do their work (desk, laptop, training, salary etc), while our Senior Developers in our office in the Netherlands offer you all the support you need to make this remote collaboration a success.
Just ask our clients who are doing this for multiple years now!
HOW WE CONNECT YOU WITH THE DESIRED DEVELOPER(S), OR HELP YOU TO BUILD YOUR OWN REMOTE DEVELOPMENT TEAM IN INDIA
Before we introduce you to our IT team in India and the developer(s) we have in mind for you, or we start our search for the developer(s) you need, we first like to draw a clear picture of what you need:
- How many developers do you need?
- What do you need him or them to do for you?
- What role and which responsibilities do you have in mind for him or them?
- Which skills are required?
- What experience level is required?
- When would you like him or them to start?
- For how long do you think you will need them?
- What corporate values, norms, and unwritten rules live within your firm?
In order to to identify, clarify and reach consensus on the technical as well as the behavioral requirements of the job, we combine our deep practical knowledge of the required expertise and the Indian culture with our extensive experience.
IT TALENT SEARCH & PRE-SCREENING
Once we have a good understanding of what you need, we connect you with the developer(s) from our IT team in Hyderabad, or -in case they are tied up in another project- start our local talent search program to find the developer(s) that not only fit(s) your practical needs, but also match(es) with your organizational culture.
In order to screen potential candidates and identify the IT professionals that qualify for the job, we make use of personalized assessments. Profiles that meet with your requirements will be forwarded and reviewed with you in order to create a final selection of the potential candidates.
FINAL SELECTION, ONBOARDING & MONITORING
The final selection and onboarding program of your new remote developer(s) is the most important part of the recruitment process. To make sure we create the best possible match during this phase, we apply the following 5 steps:
- First we evaluate the results of all relevant assessments
- Then we make a careful selection of your preferred candidate(s)
- After you picked you favorite candidate(s) we start off with a small pilot
- If the pilot is a success, we proceed and closely monitor the first steps to verify whether the match is indeed a good one
- Once the remote collaboration is in full effect, we keep close contact and adjust/optimize if necessary
In order to guarantee your success working remotely with our Indian IT professionals we apply the following 4 success rules:
- First we start off with a small trial/pilot that is free of charge
- If you experience any difficulties collaborating remotely with our developer(s), our Dutch Senior Developers will offer all the support you need free of charge
- In order to offer you continuity and quality we make sure we keep our IT professionals happy and motivated so they stick around
- In order to guarantee the desired end-result we apply continous collaboration & performance monitoring, and schedule regular meetings to discuss the results
OUTSTAFFED IT EXPERTS
Years Experience in outstaffing
LATEST OUTSTAFFING PROJECTS
ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD (MANAGED SERVICES)
To make sure their system is always optimized, high performing and available in any situation, MediaMarkt hires multiple OSvC experts from our Indian IT Team.
360 DEGREES FEEDBACK PLATFORM (OUTSTAFFING)
To build, optimize, and manage their 360 degrees feedback platform, IKSO hires multiple IT experts from our Indian IT Team.
LATEST NEWS & BLOGS
HERE ARE 10 REASONS WHY INDIAN REMOTE DEVELOPERS OFTEN EVEN DELIVER BETTER QUALITY WORK THAN WE WESTERNERS ARE ACCUSTOMED TO Hiring remote developers or Outstaffing staff augmentation witnessed a spectacular 159% growth over the last 12 years. And is even expected to...
Hiring 1 or multiple remote developers or Outstaffing witnessed a spectacular 159% growth over the last 12 years. And is even expected to grow another 25-30% more due to the covid-19 spin-off. Despite this spectacular growth and the fact that cities like Bangalore,...
Hiring 1 or more remote developers or Outstaffing witnessed a spectacular 159% growth over the last 12 years. And is even expected to grow another 25-30% more due to the covid-19 spin-off. Despite this spectacular growth and the fact that cities like Bangalore, Pune,...
The COVID- 19 pandemic has affected practically every industry. There is no industry that has not suffered organisational and financial challenges. Companies are looking for ways to solve these issues while making sure that the needs of their clients, consumers, and...
With the current pandemic, most employers deal with a remote it team. With almost the whole workforce working remotely, it becomes extremely important to keep them engaged and motivated. Engaged employees do not work just to collect their pay cheques at the end of the...
Every role in every company can be done one of two ways: Insourcing and Outsourcing. Software development often determines whether internal skills are necessary or achievable outside the organization. How to decide: Outsource vs. Insource? How "core" is this business...
A successful digital transformation is impossible without monitoring your customers' experience. In fact, most of the digital transformation initiatives have arisen from addressing the pain points of customers, looking at the innovation needs of the business, and...
Projects are no longer managed using pen and paper. Projects of the 21st century need project management software that enable continuous monitoring, simplify budget tracking, and encourage collaboration. More than 70% of companies are using agile methodologies – Scrum...
The unforeseen COVID-19 situation has rattled many individual companies and entire industries – especially those that rely heavily on person – to – person contact with the customer. Once the initial shock of companies going out of business in masses settles down, the...
WHAT IS OUTSTAFFING?
Outstaffing means that you hire a dedicated team of skilled professionals that work remotely on your project under your supervision. In most cases the team works together with your in-house programmers, strengthening your project. You control your remote programmers’ productivity and workflow and give them tasks according to your needs. In other words, the outstaffing software development company takes responsibility for finding professionals you need, employing them and administering.
In comparison to Outsourcing, Outstaffing offers the following benefits:
- Outstaffing offers you a prompt reaction to your business needs, and to attract the expertise you need
- Efficiency. With highly skilled professionals your project will go faster.
- Flexibility. You manage your team and add or reduce the number of specialists working on your project as needed.
- Cost reduction. You do not need to spend additional costs on recruitment, HRM and taxes insurance etc.
- Adjustability. You manage your team, set and adjust tasks according to priorities of your project.
WHY CHOOSE WESQUARE AS YOUR OUTSTAFFING PARTNER?
The first reason to select WeSquare as your outstaffing partner, regards the fact that working with remote IT professionals can be challenging due to the cultural differences, the language and the distance (different time-zones). As we are software developers ourselves and have about 15 years experience in working with Indian professionals ourselves, we know just what it takes to succeed. That is why our most experienced Dutch senior developers offer you 24/7 assistance collaborating with your remote IT developer(s) or expert(s), which is completely free of charge, and offered just to guarantee your success.
The second reason to select WeSquare is that we choose to invest in our IT professionals to ensure high quality deliverables. Happy employees not only yield better results, they also stay longer with their employer and generate a lower staff-turnover. They are a company’s true treasure. In order to keep our employees happy, we undertake the following efforts:
- As we have registered our company with the local Chamber of Commerce in India, we are able to offer every Indian IT professional working for us an attractive and permanent employee contract. It helps us to build a long and lasting relationship with each professional and to avoid working with brokers who in many cases see an IT specialist as ‘just another project’.
- We invest in creating a great and safe working environment for each employee in which they can feel happy, safe and respected.
- Encourage our employees to grow as a person as well as a professional is what we want to achieve, and help them in any way we can to become the best version of themselves (guidance, trainings, courses, team outings, knowledge meetings, room to make mistakes, etc.)
- We keep our organizational structure as flat as possible
- By creating self-directing teams we encourage employees to be independent, and offer them a lot of freedom (autonomy) in their work.
In other words, WeSquare is the to-go partner for all your IT solutions!