With our Outstaffing Service you to scale-up and empower your IT team with the best developers and World-Class IT experts fast, easily and for the best rates possible.
BOOST THE DEVELOPMENT CAPACITY OF YOUR IT TEAM OR ADD THE MISSING IT EXPERTISE TO YOUR TEAM
EUROPEAN QUALITY STANDARD
All of our IT professionals are highly-skilled, certified, English speaking, and enjoyed an extensive training program. They all have a broad technical and practical experience in working with companies abroad, carrying out projects both at home as well as on site. Read more
100% MOTIVATED & READY TO GO
To motivate our specialists and to maximize their performance, all our IT specialists are offered an inspiring and fun working-environment, as well as an awesome benefit package that encourages both personal and professional growth. Read more
EASY TO WORK WITH
As we are software developers ourselves and accustomed to working with Indian IT professionals, we know what it takes to succeed. Which is why you can expect our senior developers in our Dutch office to offer you any assistance you may need to succeed. For free! Success guaranteed! Read more
BEST PRICE POSSIBLE
All of our IT professionals work for highly competitive rates that lie between €15 and €25, which enables you to hire multiple IT specialists, for the price of one locally. Read more
DIRECT ACCESS TO WORLD-CLASS IT EXPERTISE AND SKILLED IT DEVELOPERS
Nowadays scaling up and reducing costs of your IT department is a challenging business. Local IT talent is scarce, and the competition to hire them is intense.
Developing economies like India have the opposite going on. An ever improving education sector is producing more IT talents than the number of jobs created by a still maturing economy. Whereas local competition keeps their salaries extremely competitive. On top of that, the incredible power currencies like USD and Euro create extra purchasing power, making it possible for developed countries to attract the best IT talent available for one third of the budget they would normally spend.
No wonder outstaffing services have taken the world by storm!
We know that working with IT experts from India can be challenging due to the cultural differences, the language, and the physical distance. But that is exactly why you should come to us! As we are software developers ourselves and accustomed to working with Indian IT professionals. We fully understand what it is like, and what it takes to succeed. Therefore our Dutch Seniors offer you any support or assistance you need to get the best out of them, and to succeed in your mission. For free! Success guaranteed!
HOW WE HELP YOU BUILD YOUR PERFECT LOW-COST IT TEAM
Before we start looking for your new team member, we first like to draw a clear picture of what you are looking for:
- Why do you need a new IT professional?
- What are the organizational ambitions?
- What do you require from your new IT member:
- Which skills are required?
- What experience level is required?
- How much manpower is needed?
- What responsibilities will the new team member have?
- Culture analysis:
- What kind of person(ality) are you looking for:
- What are your coroportate values, norms, and unwritten rules of your firm?
IT TALENT SEARCH & PRE-SCREENING
Once we have a thorough understanding of what you are looking for, we tailor a unique candidate recruitment strategy for each position, and start our local talent search. Our talent search process involves more than just recruiting. Our goal is always to find the best IT professional for the job, and to help you build successful teams that fit within your organizational culture. We do not only like to listen to your practical needs, but also pay close attention to your vision, mission, strategy and your organizational culture.
We combine deep industry and functional knowledge with our extensice experience and tailored assessments to identify, clarify and reach consensus on the technical as well as the behavioral requirements of the job. And always look out for the perfect IT professional that best fits your organization’s unique needs.
SELECTION & ONBOARDING PROGRAM
The employee selection process is one of the most impactful parts in the recruitment process. To ensure we create the best possible fit for you, we evaluate the results of all the relevant assessments as well as the personal fit together, select the candidate(s) you prefer, and start off with a pilot.
- We ensure the retention of your team, by keeping them happy and motivated to work for you
- Monthly capacity/ availability (How many hours available per month?)
- Free 24/7 assistance from our Dutch IT professionals
- Free trial/pilot
- Collaboration & performance monitoring
- Billing (by the hour, or fixed price), per month, quarterly or yearly
OUTSTAFFED IT EXPERTS
Years Experience in outstaffing
ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD (MANAGED SERVICES)
To make sure their system is always optimized, high performing and available in any situation, MediaMarkt hires multiple OSvC experts from our Indian IT Team.
360 DEGREES FEEDBACK PLATFORM (OUTSTAFFING)
To build, optimize, and manage their 360 degrees feedback platform, IKSO hires multiple IT experts from our Indian IT Team.
WHAT IS OUTSTAFFING?
Outstaffing means that you hire a dedicated team of skilled professionals that work remotely on your project under your supervision. In most cases the team works together with your in-house programmers, strengthening your project. You control your remote programmers’ productivity and workflow and give them tasks according to your needs. The outstaffing software development company takes responsibility for finding professionals you need, employing them and administering.
In comparison to Outsourcing, Outstaffing offers the following benefits:
- Outstaffing offers you a prompt reaction to your business needs, and to attract the expertise you need
- Efficiency. With highly skilled professionals your project will go faster.
- Flexibility. You manage your team and add or reduce the number of specialists working on your project as needed.
- Cost reduction. You do not need to spend additional costs on recruitment, HRM and taxes insurance etc.
- Adjustability. You manage your team, set and adjust tasks according to priorities of your project.
WHY CHOOSE WESQUARE AS YOUR OUTSTAFFING PARTNER?
The first reason to select WeSquare as your outstaffing partner, regards the fact that working with remote IT professionals can be challenging due to the cultural differences, the language and the distance (different time-zones). As we are software developers ourselves and have about 15 years experience in working with Indian professionals ourselves, we know just what it takes to succeed. That is why our most experienced Dutch senior developers offer you 24/7 assistance collaborating with your remote IT developer(s) or expert(s), which is completely free of charge, and offered just to guarantee your success.
The second reason to select WeSquare is that we choose to invest in our IT professionals to ensure high quality deliverables. Happy employees not only yield better results, they also stay longer with their employer and generate a lower staff-turnover. They are a company’s true treasure. In order to keep our employees happy, we undertake the following efforts:
- As we have registered our company with the local Chamber of Commerce in India, we are able to offer every Indian IT professional working for us an attractive and permanent employee contract. It helps us to build a long and lasting relationship with each professional and to avoid working with brokers who in many cases see an IT specialist as ‘just another project’.
- We invest in creating a great and safe working environment for each employee in which they can feel happy, safe and respected.
- We encourage our employees to grow as a person as well as a professional, and help them in any way we can to become the best version of themselves (guidance, trainings, courses, team outings, knowledge meetings, room to make mistakes, etc.)
- We keep our organizational structure as flat as possible
- By creating self-directing teams we encourage employees to be independent, and offer them a lot of freedom (autonomy) in their work.