ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD
Maximize your investment in the Oracle Service Cloud Solution, and get the assurance that your system is always optimized, high performing and available.
GET A QUOTE TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD SOLUTION
With over 15 years of experience managing the most challenging Oracle Service Cloud systems, our certified experts are able to step in where others stop or fail. On average we are able to service 95% of all the requests that we get from our clients.
ONE STOP SHOP
In addition to providing you with our tips & tricks to get the best out of your Oracle Service Cloud solution, you can also expect our experts to build the integrations, or to develop the actual add-ins you need to create the ultimate online service experience for your customers.
OFF THE SHELF INNOVATIONS
Many of the innovations and add-ins that we have developed (such as ‘Messenger Integration’ and ‘Average Handling Time’) can be licensed ‘off-the-shelf’ which enables you to save both time and budget optimizing your OSvC system.
“IMPLEMENTING AND IMPROVING ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD SOLUTIONS IN A COST EFFECTIVE MANNER IS WHAT WE DO BEST.”
To thrive in today’s customer empowered environment, brands need to deliver the best customer experiences when, where and how customers want it. Oracle Service Cloud combines Online, Social and Contact Center experiences for a unified, cross-channel service solution in the Cloud. It enables organizations to offer customers the ultimate online service experience and to build trust, strengthen relationships, increase adoption and enhance sales, while reducing costs and effort.
At WeSquare we help you to get the very best out of your Service Cloud Solution in the most cost efficient way. As a Certified Specialist Oracle Gold Partner and Oracle Reseller partner (EMEA), we are a specialist in implementing Oracle Service Cloud, and your best possible technical partner to optimize your customers’ online service experience.
WITH OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE WE ARE ABLE TO STEP IN WHERE OTHERS STOP OR FAIL.
HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT IN ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD?
How do you make sure that you maximize your investment in your Oracle Service Cloud solution, and that you offer your customers superior customer service, for the best possible price?
Our Certified Oracle Service Cloud specialists are experienced in finding the most effective solution and the most efficient approach to implement, integrate and enhance your Oracle Service Cloud Solution. Their mission is to ensure your system is always optimized, high performing and available in any situation, and that it is 100% ready to offer your clients the ultimate online service experience.
The implementation and integration of your Oracle Service Cloud solution can be time and cost consuming. At WeSquare we help you to implement an integrated end-to-end Oracle Service Cloud solution that is tailored to your specific business needs and designed to achieve the optimal service level. We are proud to uphold an impressive track record in this regard, and always manage to find the most cost-effective approach.
OUR ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY FOCUSES ON DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR ORGANIZATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE, WHILST MINIMIZING RISKS AND ELIMINATING UNNECESSARY COSTS.
7-STEPS IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
A standard Oracle Service Cloud implementation includes 7 proven key steps to success:
- Analysis session
- Kick-off Functional Design Document (FFD)
- Implementation stage
- System & Integration testing
- Training of the admin + documentation
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and modifications
- Go Live & Go Live Support
From the very beginning of the implementation process we remain focused on our proven approach to create value as quickly as possible whilst minimizing risks and eliminating unnecessary costs:
- First we scope the size, scale and the complexity of the implementation project,
- Then we make an inventory of the external systems that need to be integrated into your Service Cloud in order to generate a 360 degree client overview,
- After this we identify the risks that need to be managed, and we design the best-fit transition approach, as well as an effective planning to ensure a successful implementation,
- In order to ensure efficiency, we apply the SCRUM methodology to address complex adaptive problems whilst productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value. And we use continuous feedback system and monitoring loops to manage the progress along the way.
- Multi-channel (mail, phone and social, if applicable)
- Knowledge Management (for Agent, Customer)
- Default Customer Self-Service (FAQ, call, ask a question)
- Email, Surveys (NPS), Marketing mailings (if applicable)
- Dashboard (admin/agent)
- Reports (6 customized by W2 & hundreds out-of-the box)
- 1 interface, 2 queues, 3 profiles, 2 SLA’s, 1 type per workspace, 2 dashboards
- Up to 20 users
Based on the 15 years of experience we have working with Oracle Service Cloud, and thanks to our certified IT specialists and developers in India, we can offer you the best rates possible for the implementation of your new Oracle Service Cloud solution. Contact us to find out, and to see for yourself!
CUSTOMIZATION & ENHANCEMENT
With over 15 years of experience, we are capable of servicing >95% of all requests that we get from our clients, building any kind of add-in and integration you can think of. Many of the add-ins that we have developed can be licensed off-the-shelf which enables you to save both time and budget that otherwise would be needed for development.
Examples of Add-ins and integrations that we have built:
- Forward & Track
- Messenger Integration
- Time Tracker (Average Handling Time)
- Enhanced dashboards
- Contact duplication Add-in
- De-duplication Add-in
- Create outbound incident
- MS Outlook Add-in
- Download Multiple attachments
- CTI System Integration Add-in (SWYX)
If you have staffing constraints that make it challenging to keep up with day-to-day administration of your Oracle Service Cloud implementation, or you are just looking for a little extra help modifying procedures, processes and codes in your Oracle Customer Portal pages, our OSvC Managed Services is just the solution for you! It grants you access to our certified support team and the most experienced Oracle Service Cloud experts who will assist and help you to guarantee you that your system is always optimized, high performing and available in any situation. They can provide you with 24/7 proactive incident handling, and can assist you with everything ranging from simple administration tasks, to consulting and training, and managing complex configurations and customizations. It is the perfect solution to implement, manage and optimize your Oracle Service Cloud solution via functional support in the following areas:
WeSquare Managed Services can facilitate the entire implementation and manage the day-to-day administration of user accounts, application maintenance, and configuration change requests.
How you configure your Oracle Service Cloud workspace can have a great impact on its user friendliness and your efficiency. WeSquare Managed Services can help you to create the optimal workspace that is tailored to your operational and business needs. We can reorganize the layout of your screens, add new (custom)fields to capture important customer data, increase the efficiency of desktop navigation via workspace rules to get a 360 degrees customer overview, and even create new workspaces on new tables (custom objects).
- (custom)fields editing
- UI reshaping
- Workspace rules
- New tabs
- Survey by proxy
- Browser control (basic integration of webbased applications)
- Guided assistance control
- Billed time
BUSINESS RULES & WORKFLOW
WeSquare Managed Services can you help to design, build, and maintain business and workflow rules tailored to the most complex business needs and processes.
CUSTOM REPORTS, DASHBOARDS AND KPI’S
Timely, relevant, and actionable insights are critical to any customer-driven organization. Drawing upon our extensive experience across virtually every type of industry, WeSquare Managed Services can help you to identify key performance indicators (KPI’s) and to develop complex reports to measure and monitor how the organization performs on the following matters:
Monitoring and maintenance
- Maintenance overview
Oracle Service Cloud Cloud usage
- Usage licenses
- Usage web sessions
- Amount and type of tickets
- Response time
- Resolution time
- Analysis of the Prio 1 and 2 tickets
Reporting will be delivered on quarterly basis KPI’s
- Response times for tickets
- Up-time server for interfaces/add ins (if applicable)
If you like to add additional information, or custom fields to your Oracle Service Cloud workspace which are not default, WeSquare Managed Services can you help to capture the required data and to visualize them in your workspace.
IMPLEMENTING NEW FEATURES
Your business moves fast – so does the Oracle Service Cloud. WeSquare Managed Services can help you to implement the most recent Oracle Service Cloud features that are relevant to your (changing) business needs. Our Oracle Service Cloud consultants will help you to analyse which features are most relevant to you, and to organize and schedule the implementation.
Your Oracle Service Cloud solution offers endless possibilities. In order to get the best out of your solution, WeSquare Managed Services can help you to review and enhance your current set-up in order to improve the customer experience while reducing your operational costs.
CUSTOMER PORTAL CUSTOMIZATIONS
In today’s connected world, customer portals are becoming more of a requirement than a nice-to-have feature for many organizations. Access to a customer portal helps to bring customers deeper into your ecosystem and plays an important role in helping to retain them in the long term. The use of customer service portals has developed rapidly in recent years, and there is a much greater level of interaction. Past systems only allowed customers to perform very simple tasks such as accessing documents, but today’s portals allow users to interact directly with a company’s customer support processes. WeSquare Managed Services can help you to customize and to enhance both the functionality as well as the look and feel of your Customer Portal in order to create the ultimate user-experience.
As the rise of online retailers like Amazon, emerging technologies and rapidly evolving customer expectations demands a rapid and successful adaptation to the ‘uptime era’, and a 24/7 uptime of your customer portal, monitoring your uptime is getting more and more important. WeSquare Managed Services can help you to monitor and to ensure the maximum uptime of your customer portal in the following ways:
- We monitor your Customer Portal website via Monitis.
- We monitor the application add-ins/integrations via Monitis
- We monitor the servers where the webservices of (optional) add-ins/integrations will be hosted via Monitis
- We monitor the Oracle site and will, if needed, coordinate/check with Oracle Tech. If any monitoring issue arise, we receive notifications via mail and/or through the Monitis app, which will be handled as prio 1.
MAINTENANCE ORACLE CX SOFTWARE
- Approximately every 2 months (5 scheduled service packs)
Quarterly upgrades done by Oracle will be tested by us on an upgrade/test site. This to make sure the system and the developed integrations and add-ins will still work after the upgrade
PRICES & TERMS
We work with the following prices:
- Managed Services India: 20-23 euro per hour per agent (depending on experience)
- Development cost India (addins / integrations / customer portal PHP): 40 euro per hour
- Development cost Netherlands (addins / integrations / customer portal PHP): 75 euro per hour
- Consultancy Netherlands: 80 euro per hour
- Payment: Quarterly in advance
- Contract term: min 1 year
Years of experience
Completed Oracle Service Cloud Projects
EXAMPLES OF OFF-THE-SHELF ADD-INS THAT WE BUILT:
FORWARD & TRACK ADD-IN OR CP (Incident Management)
FORWARD & TRACK ADDIN OR CP
Forward incident requests to external people and track progress
First line agents often come across questions or issues they do not know the answers to, but someone without access to Oracle Service Cloud does…
How to effectively inform an external person, exchange messages, manage relevant information and solve the incident without leaving the Oracle Service Cloud workspace? WeSquare has developed the Forward & Track add-in that enables agents to forward incidents and to communicate with external people that have no access to Oracle Service Cloud, and to logg and track the progress on the follow-up in their Oracle Service Cloud.
• Involve external people in the incidents that have no access to OSvC in the incident management, without acquiring additional OSvC licenses for them
• Forward information on these incidents to an e-mail address
• Track the progress on these incidents in OSvC (status)
• Display and logg external replies and attachments in the incident thread in OSvC
• Make use of the reminder service solving these incidents
• Logg all activities
• Maintain mail templates in OSvC
MESSENGER INTEGRATION (Customer Journey Optimization)
Integrate Facebook Messenger, Telegram, WeChat, LINE and many other messengers within your Oracle Service Cloud CRM.
This Oracle Service Cloud add-in provides you with everything you need to start messaging your customers wherever they are and with any type of messenger. Messenger Integration connects you with your customers on every messenger service platform you can think of, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, WeChat, LINE, SMS, and enables you to handle all customer requests directly. It improves your accessibility, helps to complete your customer service solution and as a result enables you to optimize the customer journey.
- Handle Messenger chats like any other chats in your Oracle Service Cloud CRM
- Share documents, photos, locations and more
- Transfer a chat to a colleague or conference a chat with multiple agents.
- Get excellent reporting and extensive analytics with detailed information about all your chats.
- Handle chats in multiple languages.
- Capture new leads in an efficient way
AVERAGE HANDLING TIME (Performance Optimization)
AVERAGE HANDLING TIME
Enhance the efficiency of your service desk: Reveal how long it is taking service agents to resolve each call, live chat session, or email, and enhance the efficiency of your service desk by reducing the amount of time needed to resolve each service request.
According to Forrester, 66% of adults believe that the most important thing a company can do is value their time. Monitoring how well your customer service team is meeting this demand, requires a metric that you can use to monitor your success. The Average Handling Time (AHT) is a popular metric that can help. It’s used by many contact centers as a data point and KPI to measure and to reveal how long it is taking service agents to resolve each call, live chat session, or email, and provides unique insight into the performance of the service team as a whole and every single (external) service agent in it. Enhancing your grip on the Average Handling Time enables you to reduce the amount of time needed to resolve (specific) service requests while increasing the customer satisfaction and not breaking the bank.
- Lower the number of calls, live chats, and emails in your queue
- Differentiate between the quality and quantity of time spent with a customer
ENHANCED DASHBOARDS (Performance Optimization)
Make better decisions by eliminating the unknown
Taking control of your performance and becoming stronger, better, and more competitive every day requires actual and state-of-the-art insights; How many cases come in? What are they about? How many cases did we solve? How much time was needed? How many cases are unsolved? How satisfied are our clients with the solution offered? How did each agent perform in this process? The enhanced dashboards add-in enables you to design customized dashboards that deliver state-of-the-art insights, and to make better decisions by eliminating the unknown:
- Bring your data from your Oracle Service Cloud environment and other tools, together in one or multiple stunning dashboards
- Merge your data to unlock valuable insights and spot trends
- Design completely customized dashboards
- Capture insights from your KPIs and metrics in a way that makes sense for your business
- Gain a better understanding of your business results
- Monitor the performance of your service department and every agent
- Manage business results actively and effectively
- Compatible with all major browsers, Android and iOS
- Near real-time date
- Talks to Oracle Service Cloud, but can also interact with API’s and ODBC links
- No additional Oracle Service Cloud licenses required
- Create multiple state-of-the-art dashboards
- Possibility to display the dashboard on the open internet
ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD IMPLEMENTATION
In order to optimize the service Independer offers their (new) customers, and the customer experience, we helped Independer to implement Oracle Service Cloud at their energy platform customer contact center.
ORACLE SERVICE CLOUD OPTIMIZATION
In order to optimize the customer experience business partners have calling their service centre, we developed an OSvC add-in that integrates their CTI with Oracle Service Cloud.